Dear Wikibase Enthusiasts,

if you happen to speak German and if you feel intrigued about the Illuminati,
this might be of interest to you:

https://blog.factgrid.de/archives/1151

We will use our upcoming Illuminati-Workshop on Nov. 16/17 to discuss how we
can make better use of our Wikibase installation here at Gotha.

https://database.factgrid.de/wiki/Main_Page

The database is filled with metadata of Illuminati documents and (selected)
membership information and is supposed to help us with complexities of our
Illuminati wiki (https://projekte.uni-erfurt.de/illuminaten/Main_Page), but we
do not yet have the clearest idea of what we have produced here or possibly can.

If you feel intrigued - we pay travel expenses and accommodation - contact me
before Nov. 5, 2018.

Looking forward to an illuminating workshop,
Olaf