Hoi,
This mail thread is NOT about the issues that I or others face at this
time. They are serious enough but that is not for this thread. People are
working hard to find a solution for now.  That is cool.

What I want to know is are we technically and financially ready for a
continued exponential growth. If so, what are the plans and what if those
plans are needed in half the time expected. Are we ready for a continued
growth. When we hesitate we will lose the opportunities that are currently
open to us.
Thanks,
       GerardM