Awesome, i'm really happy we finally have at least a start of a
functioning query service.

For now, the two things that i guess would be helpful for most query writers:
1) A way to make ImageGrid work without resorting to the clunky
Special:FilePath hack
2) A nicer way to query Wikidata information without using federation.

I guess 2) might be a bit more difficult, but it might definitely be
something to consider.

Kind regards,
-- Hay