Hi Pritpal -

The wiki ==> pdf functionality I referred to is currently under
development and we expect to have a working prototype in a few months.

In the mean time under the toolbox navigation items on the left of the
screen - there is a temporary print as pdf feature. However this does
not do a good job of images and complex templates - hence our
investment to get a more reliable wiki to pdf feature for Mediawiki
software.

Just a little patience  - and we'll have this functionality. Its going
to make a huge difference for educators!