Hi All,

Kim raises an interesting topic - but I want to address it from a related
perspective.....

As WikiEd grows, we're going to have more and more requests for assistance -
at this point, when someone responds to a request, the knowledge of that
response ought to be circulated back to that sub-group in the community, so
that we know that the matter's being taken care of...

This feedback mechanism will probably take care of things for awhile...

Randy

--
Randy Fisher

Skype: wikirandy