Hi all --

Lot's to do in the community -- always a good sign :-).

We're at the point where we need to think about phase 2 of our hosting
plan given recent growth. I'll be putting out feelers and asking for
quotes from various folk so we can take a decision as to the best
solution.

Perhaps we should start up a technology planning page or something
like this in the WikiEducator namespace.

In addition to a phase 2 hosting solution for WE --  I would be keen
for us to start exploring models and ideas where different
institutions using WE can start contributing a small amount of
resource to help fund software development for features we would like
to have. What do folk think?

With 2300 users we are nearing the 2500 threshold for holding our
first elections. So we need to start planning for the first  WE
council.