On 1/11/08, Leigh Blackall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> like a red rag to a bull, but I better check what you actually mean by that
> Eric? It sounds like "accept what you are given", is that what you mean?

Mh-hm. No, but we've had the discussion. In the absence of formal
decision-making processes, informal decisions should prevail, rather
than constantly being revisited. I would hate to see you slip into the
role of the perpetual antagonist, a common destructive archetype in
participatory communities, and I'm mildly concerned that your
iconoclastic nature lends itself to it. You have a lot more to
contribute than that. :-)

I'll see what I can do about the RSS issue later today.
--
Erik Möller