Hi Anshi,

I suspect you are too early. There are people in Wikieducator who are trying
to work towards offering services such as what you request, and for a wide
range of subject areas.. but as far as I know there is not anyone yet ready
for your specific request.

I'd suggest doing a few searches for topics in your field. If you turn up
any pages, click the "History" tab and contact that person editing the page.
They might be able to offer you something, but it would be a long shot.

Thank you for making this request however. It is certainly something that
many people in the WIkieducator project hope to develop towards.

Regards
Leigh

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Anshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I hold a Diploma in Nautical Science from a recognized university in
> India, I am interested in upgrading my Diploma into Degree by doing
> some online course.
> Your advice will be appreciated.
>
> Regards

Leigh Blackall