Wow this is a sooooooooooooo important thread , thank you for bring that up , I think the healthy wiki enviorment would be the Number 5 below , the number of times it has been reused and recontextulized and Number 6 the number of different countries that use it
1 I think it is so important that everyone OER can be reused , I am reusing some of Leigh 's course in China now check out it at http://teachandlearnonline.cn/wiki/library/social_library (See google translation at the bottom ) And Peter how did you get this criterion from ? any source you can point me to ? thanks Leo 2008/5/6, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > > > I think this is a timely question. What indicates a healthy wiki > environment. I also think this question should be thought about in the > context of WikiEducator and wiki based OER? How would this health be > measured? > Is it the number of contributors to a page or module? > or is it the reputation of the pages primary author? > or is it the number of edits? > or is it the frequency of being referenced? > or is it the number of times it has been reused and recontextualized? > or is it the number of different countries that use it? > or is in the number of visits? > > or is it all of the above? > > Peter > > > -- blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn HELP项目https://groups.google.com/group/helpelephantsliveproject --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
