Dear Wayne,
Yes indeed i'll join in Reshad to thank you soooo much for giving them a
true online experience and a real social networking opportunity. I hope they
have learnt a lot form the experience..I know I have.
Just to let you know, i'll be running a 2 hour session on Wikieducator  for
Innovation week at the University which is open to K-12 students and the
public at large.
I'll send you the website link as soon we've finalised the innovation week.
I'll apply for the bounty when we run a faculty development session..Will
that be applicable?
Talk to you soon,

Thanks for everything
Sandhya

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Reshad Codabaccus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>
> Thanks a lot Wayne, it was a fantastic experience - like someone
> opened a window to new horizons for me to leap.
> Thanks to Ms Sandhya Gunness who led us to this window.
> Thanks to colleagues for their support and collaboration.
>
> I'll definitely keep in touch and watch for my contributions.
>
> Cheers
>
> On May 9, 9:43 pm, Wayne Mackintosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi everyone
> >
> > A new record for our community!
> > hanks
> > WikiEducator records 15,147 visits to our website on 7 May 2008 and
> > we're still growing.
> >
> > Congratulations to our family of educators from around the world who
> > are committed to widening access to education using free content and
> > open networks.
> >
> > Another reason to celebrate.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Wayne
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"WikiEducator" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to