Hi Sandhya --

Our pleasure -- I always have fun working with folk who our joining the
WE family.   WikiEducator has been the most rewarding project of my
career meeting new friends from all corners of the world committed to
the core values of education -- namely to share knowledge freely.

Don't forget to record you session @ innovation week as an ambassadorial
contribution to the Community -- see:
http://wikieducator.org/Ambassador . If you need any slides for your
session --- give me a shout. You most welcome to use any of the
WikiEducator presentations -- all free content <smile>.

A faculty development session is a great idea for an L4C bounty --
please go ahead with arrangements.  There are a few requirements for
running the session in terms of minimum numbers etc - see:

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Facilitators

Typically a face-to-face L4C workshop is a 3 day affair which may be
difficult to organise with full time academics -- but you could easily
have a one day intro followed by online support to finish the training.