Thank you so much Wayne , I feel that technology and information can at
least help a little bit I don't know how much we can help but we will try in
anyway , one of my friend's friend still in Sichuan province and we could
not get contact with him , Wayne could you help us build a page in WE , I
could not open WE in my school coz the School blocked , so people can add
the information there too , thank you !!

And thank you all

Leo

2008/5/14 Wayne Mackintosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>
> Hi Leo
>
> Our heartfelt wishes go out to you and China. WE are devastated by the
> news of the earthquake in China.
>
> Have you had a look whether the World Health Organization have any
> resources dealing with post earthquake disasters?
>
> I'm hoping that members on the list have experience or contacts in the
> area of disaster management and will be able to help with solid
> advice.
>
> I'll also ask among my colleagues to find out where best to find
> information.
>
> Cheers
> Wayne
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On May 13, 6:28 pm, "Wong Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear all ,
> >
> > Please help us to find more infomration on the website information
> > especially on Red Cross or Church-like Organisation, like Emails , I
> would
> > like to write letters on how we can help to dig out the people buried
> under
> > bricks , and some of medical preventions , and we are going to translate
> > this into English , especially on some counties which often have
> earthquake
> > , I guess they might be more experienced ,
> >
> > Thank you very much
> >
> > Leo from China
> > **
> > --
> > blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn
> > HELP项目https://groups.google.com/group/helpelephantsliveproject
> >
>


-- 
blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn
HELP项目https://groups.google.com/group/helpelephantsliveproject

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"WikiEducator" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to