I could not open that link coz I am at the University intranet now , will
you copy that and send it to me by word or pdf ? I will try to see if I
could translate that or ask someone else do that thank you

Randy thank you too !!!

2008/5/15 Barbara Dieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>
> The link I sent does not give you much information and is aimed at
> workers of a particular company but I thought it had a nice structure
> which  could be used and made into a booklet to be distributed, with
> suggestions for safety activities and drills at schools.
> Warm regards,
> Bee
>
>
> --
> Barbara Dieu
> http://dekita.org
> http://beewebhead.net
>
> >
>


-- 
blog:http://leolaoshi.yo2.cn
HELP项目https://groups.google.com/group/helpelephantsliveproject

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "WikiEducator" group.
To visit wikieducator, go to: http://www.wikieducator.org
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to