Wayne,
I think receiving support after the initial tutorials is very important in
order to sustain the enthusiasm of using WE. I would gladly offer my
services to help new members apply what they learn. I think I have
previously suggested providing new participants with a mentor to guide them
as they learn the tutorials.

Warm wishes,
Nellie

--