Hehe nice point Wayne. I have been watching the thread and i was
wondering where are we going with that ?
I have think are alot of videos online that only needs to be
collected. I am a complete framework for documentation and tutorial
set up for beginners. I just need volunteers to convert this
repository into wikipages. I would love to have done that myself but i
can't write, modify and research at the same time. I am still looking
for volunteers to step up. All you have to do is to convert the data i
have to wikipages. Let me know if you can be of help.