Hi Everyone,

In a way, I feel like I'm going by the seat of my pants ~ many things seem
to be in a state of flux, and in terms of what the expectations regarding my
role as WikiEd Council Member, I am unsure.

If I were asked to join the Board of a nonprofit, or for profit, there would
definitely be a job description. Is there a guideline for our fabulous wiki
venture? Or a precedent, that we can use as a baseline and customise for our
own purposes?

Thoughts, suggestions?

- Randy

--
________________
Randy Fisher - Change Management & Collaboration, Human Performance &

* Engaging People in Teams, Communities and Organizations....and
WikiEducator!

+ 1 604.684.2275
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.wikieducator.org