Hi Peter,

I just found this resource from my interests in community economic
development, tied to storytelling in Canadian northern communities.

http://www.ccednet-rcdec.ca/files/ccednet/Storytellers_Final.pdf

Storytellers' Foundation is based in the upper Skeena
River region in northwest BC. The region is home to 14
distinct communities all located on the traditional
territories of the Gitxsan First Nation approximately 300
kilometres inland from Prince Rupert on BC's northwest
coast. About 6,500 people live in two municipalities
(Hazelton and New Hazelton), seven reserves, two
non-incorporated settlements and three valle

The article identifies some of the initiatives connected to storytelling ~
interesting to know that this stuff exists.

- Randy