Hi Scott,
Thank you for sharing. Except for the fact that it sounds like the UOP with
a minor difference the *o*, I wanted to apply as a volunteer to teach and
found the following:

"We are also looking for professionals who can help us with marketing our
programs and for librarians who will help us with research and with
cataloguing study materials".

I would have volunteered my services as an instructor but not in marketing
their programs. The word marketing threw me off.

.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student