Hi Declan,

I have removed the content from some pages I wrongly created, leaving
"Please remove this page"

* You are right, any deleting request must have a clear explanation.
* Lets format the message to a more visible one.
* The template {{delete}} perhaps whould create this category:
[[Category: Page requested for deletion]], so administrators job
whould be easier.

Many great templates have been created in WE, but we don't use them.
In my case I ignore they exist.

It's my fault because I only need to spend some time in page:
http://www.wikieducator.org/Special:SpecialPages

Cheers,
Gladys Gahona