Thanks Wayne

I have forwarded this to Judy Barker at CCCOER.

I know from discussions with Judy, that there is great interest in
expanding the partnership relationships beyond those in the initial
project. As this work is grant funded, the next phase is in the
proposal / review stage, so WE collaboration may be included within
the scope of the next round.

Keep those suggestions and resources coming! I'm happy to play an
intermediary role, if it serves to benefit both CCCOER and
WikiEducator objectives.