From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Patricia Schlicht
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 5:17 PM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: TRINIDAD and TOBAGO's PHYSICS Teachers join
WIKI

Hi Steve,

Please note that there are a number of Caribbean Learning4Content
face-to-face workshops taking place (or have taken place) since Dec/Jan,
among them 2 workshops in Grenada, 1 in Belize, 2 in Barbados, and
Trinidad & Tobago has undertaking quite a few WikiEducator initiatives.
St. Kitts & Nevis will have two workshops at the end of March, and we
will have a second workshop Belize in Mid April. There is more to come.

Warmest,
Patricia