Excelent Hollis,
I've noticed you are very active in WE !!
I'll be waiting for your next message, I've been using wiziq as english
learner in Nellie's sessions, so I'm familiarized with the tool. I can't
wait to attend your physics sessions.
My english is still little rudimentary, so I for now I teach in spanish,
but, I'm attending math, physics and chemistry sessions.
I'll be in touch.
Gladys

--
Gladys Gahona
Private Teacher (Math, Physics, Chemistry)

http://chela5808.wordpress.com
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Chela5808

The wiki prayer:
“Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the pages I cannot edit,
the courage to edit the pages I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.”