Basically, people collaborate using a wiki in order to change a single
document or page, much like a google document (word processor,
spreadsheet, or presentation); that is, people work together to
collaborate on a particular piece of CONTENT.  Although there is a
discussion tab for posting, the heart of a wiki is using collaboration
to change CONTENT.  A blog and group (like google groups) are more for
threaded discussions and are not concerned about editing a particular
content page.  Blogs tend to be more open to the public whereas groups
are more closed (you typically need to be a member to either see posts
or add to the posts).  Most blogs you can add comments without being a
member or having to sign in.  There are exceptions and overlaps, but
basically blogs are more open to the public and groups are more
closed.  Wikis are open, some allow people to change content without
having an account while others require an account.

You can get a deeper explanation by searching the web: What is a
wiki?  What is a blog?  What is google groups?

I hope this helps.
Benjamin