From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of NELLIE DEUTSCH
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:46 PM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: Is there any difference between Wiki and
googlesite ?

What a great idea, Patricia. Here is an example of a demo for google
docs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRqUE6IHTEA
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction

You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on
how to integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with
educators around the world: http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Patricia Schlicht <pschli...@col.org>