Thank you all , all with great help on my understanding on the differences
between a googlesite and a wiki ?

@ gladysgahona Your help was so helpful for me to see
@ Nellie , thank you too for the video , but Youtube has been recently
blocked completly from last month here in China ,
@ others ,In purdue University students from them are collaborating doing
this with Chinese students in a wiki enviorments I will try to find the link

My own thoughts , I think there are many many web2.0 services around in
English world ,like wiki or Youtube , but it is still hard for like Chinese
students ,questions

1 are there more these kinda site in other languages like Spansish ?

2 What are commercial reason behind this ? How those services making money ?
is WE making any profits or money for its users or how ?

Leo best regards

--
Leo Wong