Rob,
Thanks for your help on this. Reflection2 provides the expand option that I
suggested as a solution. But it's not the perfect solution (at least as far
as I can tell) because it seems there's only one chance to expand. So, I
could break the instructions up into a few reflections, with the
corresponding expand to show the results, or in one reflection, I could
group all of the results together after all of the instructions. These will
work, but aren't really ideal for this situation.

The best solution for providing feedback for a multi-step instructional
activity, it seems to me, is to offer an expand, to show the result, after
each instruction as the learner progresses, so the learner can read or see a
picture of what should have happened after each step if carried out
correctly. For example:

Instruction 1
Expand contains feedback for learner evaluation of instruction 1 results.

Instruction 2
Expand contains feedback for learner evaluation of instruction 2 results.

Instruction 3
and so on...

Thanks so much for your help, let me know your thoughts. And thanks for
providing so many options for interactive components (I found your
pedagogical template test area -- lots of wonderful options).

Alison
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:ASnieckus