Hello everyone,

Our landing page should reflect the dynamism and wide participation
our evolving community is experiencing according to the last
statitstics. I'd love to see a vibrant landing page (particulartly in
the "News" section), animated banners, more frecuent updates, renewing
general layout on a regular basis.

I invite folks to suggest, but most imortant, make things happen =)

Warm wishes