Hi there,

This is exactly one of the reasons why we decided to raise the question,
if we should look at a working group for the establishment of social
network sites for WikiEducator. You want to avoid creating too many of
the same clusters. Thank you both very much for helping with this.

We have two WikiEducator accounts on Facebook and are looking to combine
these two into one account. One was established as Group by Wayne and
has 290+ members and the second was established by me recently with 33+
members. Wayne and I were discussing it a while ago and I am yet to find
out how to do this. Currently I am maintaining and posting on both

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5373599268&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WikiEducator/84274419299?ref=ts

Wayne liked the second link because it has WikiEducator in its name,
which brought up the issue of perhaps moving the first list to the
second one.

How do people feel about this? Comments appreciated

Cheers,
Patricia