Hi Raj,

Given the high number of newbies using the tutorials -- we've had many new
WikiEducator's trying their new-founded editing skills on the tutorial pages
:-)  -- To help us keep the management of these high traffic pages to a
minimum, they are protected from editing.

Follow Rob's advice and we'll get your FAQ posted on the relevant tutorial
page.

2009/8/26 Raj <127p...@gmail.com>

> Thanks Nelli
> I had done that but apprently page has been locked.
> Raj
>
> On Aug 25, 11:55 am, NELLIE DEUTSCH <nellie.muller.deut...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Raj,
> > Please make sure you click on edit after you log into your WikiEducator
> > account and save when you finish editing a page.
> > Warm wishes,
> > Nellie Deutschhttp://www.nelliemuller.com
> > Doctoral Student
> > Educational Leadership
> > Curriculum and Instruction
> > Get ready for CO10:http://connecting-online.ning.com/
> > Free online workshops on WikiEducator:
> http://www.wikieducator.org/Workshops
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 6:01 AM, Raj <127p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, I wanted to add a FAQ to Tutorial 2 but it did not allow me to do
> > > that. I am registered because my user ID shows it. Here is the message
> > > listed:
> > > reason:
> > >            This page has been locked to prevent editing.
> >
> > > What needs to be done? Help!- Hide quoted text -

Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,
International Centre for Open Education,
Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand.
Board of Directors, OER Foundation.
Founder and Community Council Member, Wikieducator, www.wikieducator.org
Mobile +64 21 2436 380