Anil wrote:

> Steve has consented to be the Convener of the WE Blog WorkGroup.
> Now  all those community members interested in framing policy for
> WE Blog may be invited to enlist their name at:
> http://www.wikieducator.org/Workgroup:WikiEducator_Blog

One thing I can report is that I briefly corresponded with Ken Udas
and he's interested in moving Terra Incognita to WikiEducator, and
that a neutral location like WE might be better than as part of a
university web site as it's been thus far.  He's at a conference and
said we should discuss it further on his return.

While TI would be a very nice feather in WE's cap, I'd like to see a
few different blogs for different purposes, including a relatively
open access one where there are a few moderators but anyone can sign
up to contribute.  But we can talk about many possibilities once we
get a working group together. :-)

-=Steve=-

--
Stephen H. Foerster