Hi Valerie, Ray

There are a fair number of folk who blog and reference WikiEducator --- You
can get some indication by using "Wikeducator" as a search term at sites
like Technorati.

We have a page where some folk have aggregated their RSS feeds on this page:

http://wikieducator.org/ELearning_Blogfeed

This answers Ray's question -- yes we can aggregate RSS feeds in Mediawiki.
The downside is that the page takes a wee while to load -- so perhaps one of
the things our Blog workgroup may want to consider is optimisation of how we
list feeds from different WikiEducators.

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,