Hi Nellie,

Thanks.

On the one hand, I think that the template for the OER Foundation should be
relatively simple / clean. On the other hand, I think it's really important
to get the message out, that WE're all in this together - and there are
various ways in which we're raising funds and support to keep our beloved WE
project going - and soon to be WR - WikiResearcher. So, yes, please add the
Financial Sustainability page to the template - in reality, it's an open
letter...

Have you seen Peter McCrory's [[User:Wikipeedy]] campaign to raise funds for
WikiEducator, through sponsorship of his bike race across America? How cool
is that?! How many other folks are there in our community, who are / could
be doing special events, even mini-salons, to raise funds and awareness for
WikiEducator / OERF? In Canada, Israel, India, the US - the globe's the
limit!

Very exciting and opportune times...

- Randy