From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Declan
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 7:42 PM
To: WikiEducator
Subject: [WikiEducator] Biology in Elementary Schools

Hi folks,

Please join me in welcoming 40 new wikieducators.  They college students
are registered for Biology in Elementary Schools and are currently
establishing user accounts and completing parts of the tutorial before
their course begins.  From there they will develop lessons to implement
in the classrooms of our partner schools in Vermont (USA).

Cheers,

Declan