HI Everyone,

Re: Picture Naming: As our wiki and community grow, it is worthwhile to
consider how we are naming our photos - an idea might be
"Image_name_Wong_day_month_year.jpg, or other...

This way, the chance it will be overwritten by someone else is less likely

- Randy

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Wayne Mackintosh <mackintosh.wa...@gmail.com

--
Open Education is a sustainable and renewable resource.

________________
Randy Fisher, MA, OMD
Senior Consultant, Organization Development, Intersol Group, Canada

Senior Consultant, Organization & Business Development
International Centre for Open Education / OER Foundation, New Zealand

Elected Member, WikiEducator Community Council, www.wikieducator.org
+1 613.722.5577 (EST)
Skype: wikirandy
Twitter: wikirandy

* Change / Transition Management, Integration & Performance
* Organization Design & Development
* Project Implementation & Stakeholder Engagement
* E-Learning, Online Collaboration & Learning Communities
* Coaching & Facilitation
* My Bio: http://www.communitybuildingexpert.com