Dear Anil and Sarita,

I also would to contribute to this study! As I'm currently based in
Australia, I would like to assist in providing information on OERs
legislations, amonst other related topics, here in Australia. This is
also one of my research interests!

I look forward to developing this project together!

Kind regards,
Carina
----
Dr Carina Bossu | DEHub: Innovation in Distance Education
Research Fellow
University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia
Office +61 (2) 6773 2346 | Mobile: +61 407 994 625 |
cbos...@une.edu.au | http://www.dehub.edu.au | http://www.wikieducator.org/DEHub
http://wikieducator.org/User:Carina_Bossu