Dear Friends,

This is just to inform that I was invited to Guwahati University University
along with a FOSS advocacy group and got an opportunity to present
Wikieducator as a platform for econtent.  it was well received specially by
the non-Computer Science teachers - I had invited Padmini Boruah for the
presentation.  padmini and I discussed the possibility of conducting an
hands-on workshop early next year with the Vice Chancellor.  Through this I
would also like to inform Padmini that later when we went to meet the VC, he
 specifically mentioned you and appreciated your initiative and assured me
that he will support any workshop planned.  So lets go ahead!! <smile>

I am also in touch with another University in Guwahati and I hope to atleast
be able to go and introduce the concept there when I go to GU and take it
further from there.

Savithri

--
Savithri Singh

Principal
Acharya Narendra Dev College
(University of Delhi)
Govindpuri, Kalkaji
New Delhi 110019

Ph: 011 26294542, 011 29293224  Res: 25848151, 25843496
Fax: 011 26294540, Res: 25848151

http://beta.thehindu.com/sci-tech/article397395.ece
http://eduframe.net/andc
http://andcollege.du.ac.in