From: Fabiana Kubke <mf.ku...@gmail.com>
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 8, 2010 4:47:56 AM
Subject: Re: [WikiEducator] Aquatic insect images

Maybe I am mistaken, but I interpreted that the drawings would be done on pen
and paper through a drawing tube - If that is the case I have always found them
really hard to convert to vector graphics. But if they can that would be
awesome! It would make them heaps more reusable!
Cheers
Fabiana

Hi Fabiana