I'd prefer "WikiEducator Academy".
Regards
Supten
--
*Prof. Suptendra Nath Sarbadhikari*, MBBS, PhD
Founder and Director, Supten Institute, Coimbatore, India
Visiting Professor in Health Informatics, Bangladesh Institute of Health
Sciences, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Email: sup...@supten-institute.org
Associate Editor: Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and
Bioinformatics<http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/13721?detailsPage=editorialBoard>[Springer,
2011-2014]
Associate Editor: International Journal of User-Driven Healthcare
(IJUDH)<http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-user-driven-healthcare/41022>
Former Editor-in-Chief, Indian Journal of Medical
Informatics<http://ijmi.org/index.php/ijmi/about/editorialTeam>[2007-2010]
Former (Founder) Editor, ACM SIGHIT Record <http://www.sighit.org/record/>
 [2011]
Chair, and, Chair-Education Committee,  HL7
India<http://hl7india.org/OurTeam.aspx>
 [2011-13]
The Vice President, Indian Association for Medical
Informatics<http://iami.org.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=188>[2011-13]
Supten Institute <http://supten-institute.org/> Supten Institute e-Learning
site <http://supten-institute.net/moodle/> Supten Institute
Wiki<http://supten-institute.wikispaces.com/> Personal