Dear All,

I like the ideas out forth so far, but would like to suggest that we think of
the name as a recruiting tool as well--for example: what terms might an
individual, interested in what we offer, use on a search engine that would lead
them to us. I suggest that for those who are not familiar with "wikieducator"
the name may lead them to believe this has something to do with wikis. I do
think the name needs to contain the term "open", but perhaps "college" is too
strong a term? How about something like Open Education Academy or International
Academy in Open Education?

Ellen

Sent from my iPad