Hi Declan,

I'm trying to understand what you have asked for . I am a post
graduate in Zoology too but I have zero experience in this field :).I
can understand these anyway.I'd like to help you by following your
request.But do you actually need us to take a print out copy of the
picture and measure the length and width ? It would be so kind of you
if you could explain and clarify this
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Balqis Thaahaveettil