Thanks Wayne

I actively sign any and all such petitions and do my best to spread the
word.   Little by little the chips will fall and our demands for open
access will force open changes to academic publications the world over.

Cheers
Tim
Hanoi
__________________________________
j. Tim  Denny, Ph.D.
 Consultant - International Development, Education  and ICT
  SKYPE - jtdenny    Googletalk - denny.jt
  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jtdenny
  https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/VR/id130765695
While SAT scores might predict your success in the classroom, beyond a
basic level of intelligence your passion, motivation, initiative,
networking and hustle matter more than your grade-point average.  Dale
Stephens founder of UnCollege.org
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=esi2y0whdhk52&utm_source=txemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral