nowadays the concept of teaching has totaly changed after the introduction
of virtual learning in schools. because now internet has become cheap,
available in most of the village, also government has been trying to give
better and quality education in a very affordable cost. The devices related
to computer like laptop, netbook, tablet are become easy to purchase.

If we could make the lessons to read in ebook format, then it would be a
trtremendous change in education.

sreekumar