No Probs Wayne,

You know I never mean to be critical. I just see you doing great things and
want to help here somewhere. I'll talk to these guys
<http://bluejeans.com/blog/blue-jeans-customer-community> about a
sponsorship (a virtual room) if you are interested. At least I know the QoS
is 100% between US and Europe. It's best of breed so far as what you seem
to need at the moment for conferencing.

So far as these service providers are concerned, they think if they market
via the continental networks (internet2, GEANT, etc) and/or the various
National ID Federations, that they are going to come up with way to grow
their National markets.

I think they are starting to tweak to the idea that they are marketing to
global groups, like the OERu. So ideally it gives them a chance to talk to
the Federation managers in each end of the world,
and have OERu members self-provisioning services to support their global
group(s),
and splitting the costs between lots of institutions. 1 virtual room 24/7
between 30 institutions is going to be supacheap, especially if you can
self-provision. i.e The individual network managers don't have to do
anything.

Just a thought. I guess it's really up to whether Jim sees this approach as
useful.

---
"WikiEducator" group.
to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.