Hi David,

We will be offering the course again in the future, but we haven't
confirmed the dates for the next offering yet.

However, as an open course the materials will be openly accessible for
self-study - no password needed ;-).

The next course in the series, will be Dimensions of Openness in Education
<http://oeru.org/oeru-partners/otago-polytechnic/dimensions-of-openness-in-education-/>
which
we are hoping to complete before 30 June 2014.

Cheers
Wayne

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:30 PM, David Leeming <da...@leeming-consulting.com