Hi Viviane,

Here is one set of open online courses for faculty development in online
teaching created by @colinmadland who is also registered in this course
http://courses.olblogs.tru.ca/facdev/register/
  <http://courses.olblogs.tru.ca/facdev/register/>By the way, I looked at
your storyboard & other course docs today. Very well organized!  The padlet
tool has a very nice 'look & feel' - can you tell me anything about its
upside and downside?

On Tuesday, 21 April 2015 06:20:52 UTC-7, Viviane Vladimirschi wrote:

> Gary, I too agree with your points and I find there is little amount of
> creativity one can add to this ant colony. The technical skills are a
> little easier to master but the designer concepts are way harder. I wonder
> if someone is trying to train teachers these skills, how one would go about
> doing so. Any suggestions? #ds4oer
>
> Em domingo, 19 de abril de 2015 05:10:21 UTC-3, Gary Asselbergs escreveu:
>>
>> #ds4oer Open design
>> Strength:  1. many hands makes light work, 2.collaboration stimulates
>> thinking out of the box and reduces myopic thinking.
>>
>> Weakness: 1. Open design is like being in an ant colony, finding order in
>> the huge amounts of information being generated, filtering this information
>> is not the only problem. 2. there are also a huge amount of technical
>> skills and designer concepts which need to be mastered.  #ds4oer

---
"WikiEducator" group.
to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.