Hi everyone,

We have posted the agenda for the 2015 international meeting of OERu
partners <http://meetings.oeru.org/>.

In the open traditions of the OERu, remote participants are welcome to join
us and assist with the decision-making during our meeting. We have included
breakout sessions for remote participants and will provide online spaces
for you to feed into the meeting.

If you would like to receive email notifications of the main sessions and
how to participant, please register online
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pHo_kI9o2KZWAGzAuZBgzp_bJpyKoJWZ0Y2vZ6jjp70/viewform>
as a virtual participant.

We are excited to be hosting our international meetings for the first time
in Africa and I look forward to seeing you online.

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator