Not yet.  Just cooking up the basic idea at this point.  But, I have
managed to pull something like this together before with help from Louis
and from some computer science students

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 9:54:55 PM UTC-4, hollisTrinidad and Tobago
wrote:

> *Has this app been created yet?*
> *What software to adapt here?*
> *Thanks.Sounds real interesting.*
> *Hollis Sankar*
> *Trinidad and Tobago*
>

> On Monday, 20 March 2017 21:25:44 UTC-4, Declan wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks.  I posted this on the FB group just now.  Not sure how best to
>> reach the WE community these days.
>>
>> What do you think of a wiki-based mobile app for nature
>> trails?  An educator could establish a trail using a mobile
>> phone/camera/GPS.  Others could follow the trail and the content would
>> pop up when you approached a location.....with a photo to overlay on the
>>  landscape (like PokemanGo but with reality....augmenting reality).
>> Content would live on Wikieducator and be pulled up and down to the
>> mobile app.
>>
>> The technology could be applied to any sort of trail.....from pub crawl
>> to historical trails to geocaching.

---
"WikiEducator" group.
to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.