As a victim of his attacks I sympathize however this continuing thread
boosts his ego which is the opposite of what you seek to do. Gwarp is
neither the most destructive nor most notable vandal wikipedia has faced.
I am not going to repeat the cliché by asking you to ignore him so that he
gets bored. But I think you should probably discuss the topic more
generally. For example a discussion on RL actions against vandals in
general.

    - White Cat