I've just checked a small sample of >10d unreviewed changes
from the list. About 50% are not reviewed for unknown reasons,
the can (and I have) be given the flag within 30 seconds of
reading (style changes, URL changes).

The other half are unreferenced additions to articles nobody
cares about (small towns, biograohies of rather unknown
persons, unimportant music groups).

This relates to Thomas' posting:

Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com>:
> As I understand it, the German implementation has quite strict
> requirements for flagging. The suggestions on the English Wikipedia
> seem to be more about just stopping obvious vandalism.

It can't be said for sure, whether these additions are vandalism
(jokes) or valid ones. Bayesian statistics would suggest just
reviewing them, as they are more likely not vandalism.

OTOH, requiring references for each addition would solve the
problem in the other direction.

Regards,
Peter

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a