Lilliputian nationalist form a network and come over to Wikipedia, turning
the article about Blefuscu into a travesty.  A lone Blefuscu native sees the
imbalance and tries to address it, engaging in mediation and eventually
arbitration.  Afterward the Lilliputians successfully get the Blefuscuan
topic banned because the Blefuscuan isn't adding to the imbalance of
negative information about his own country.

Interesting.

-Durova

http://durova.blogspot.com/